Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Week of Many Milestones

I feel like I keep saying that phrase..."I can't believe how fast time has gone by", "I can't believe how big Mackenzie is getting", "I can't believe Sophia is 4 years old", well you get the picture.  At some point maybe I'll learn that time can't stand still, that we keep moving forward, and maybe then I'll start to believe it all.  :)  Two weeks ago we had a big week of milestones in our house.  On Wednesday Feb. 20th Sophia turned 4 and the same day Mackenzie gave mommy her first laugh.  Then a couple days later Mackenzie sat on her own for the first time (although it looked a little more like she was trying to do a yoga pose). 

Last Saturday we celebrated Sophia's birthday with a party at teh Children's museum.  It was the first time she got to invite her friends from school, another sign that she's getting to be a "big girl".  She had a blast!!

With most of her friends from the party.  There were a couple that requested not to be photoraphed :)


Having fun playing at the Children's Museum.




 All smiles!!


No comments: