Monday, April 6, 2009

Lots of Updates

We've had a lot of activity the last couple of weeks. Sophia met her grandma and grandpa Herbst for the first time last week. Unfortunately 2 days into their trip grandma found out she had shingles and so she couldn't hold Sophie the rest of the trip. Sophie and grandma were both bummed. I know Sophie can't wait for their next trip so she can catch up on grandma time. Sophia also met her great grandma Fogltanz.

While grandma and grandpa were here we also celebrated Andy's 30th birthday. Here's a picture of Andy and Sophie at his party.Last Thursday Sophie had her first non family babysitter. I had a dentist appointment and our friend Sara came over to watch Sophia. Unfortunately Sophie cried the first 40 minutes I was gone. Sara was a great sport about it though. Hopefully this didn't turn her off to babysitting for us! Here is Sara before she met the true Sophie =)

And for the grand finale....Sophia rolled over for the first time today!! Here's a video of her second ever roll over. It was so exciting to see! (Yes I know the picture is on it's side...I was so excited I wasn't thinking about that at the time!)

2 comments:

Ummy said...

YEA for milestones!!!! and i will watch Sophie any time! She tried her mightiest to scare me away, but it will take more than that!

Mindy said...

Yay! Rolling already? She's advanced!! Too cute--thanks for sharing :)