Our first big snow storm of the year comes with mixed feelings. I hate the cold! But it's also the first snowfall that Sophia will get to actually experience which is fun. I decided to keep Sophia home from day care on Wednesday so she stayed home with mom and helped me work - and by helping I mean cutting my productivity in half :) Andy went to work pretty early on Wednesday and Sophie and I woke up to find a new friend outside...
Definitely not what I would be doing at 5am, but just one of the things that makes Andy a great dad!
I'm exhausted today, so now it's off to bed at 8:30. Here's hoping for an uninterrupted night of sleep. Sophia has been going through a spell of waking up multiple times a night and we haven't had an uniterrupted night in a couple of weeks. Her stomach has been bothering her again so we've been having too pull back on some of the foods we've been giving her. Nowadays she either wakes up from a stomach ache or because she's hungry. The poor thing just can't seem to go too long without her reflux or stomach problems flaring up. Hopefully she'll out grow both of them soon.





5 comments:
Good work Andy. I barely have enough energy at 5am to roll out of bed and take a pee, let alone build a snowman. Impressive sir.
Andy - I am so glad that you are my Granddaughters father. As much as I love Sophie not sure I could even do that at 2 in the afternoon.
Wow! I'm totally impressed!! Chad was outside at 5am too but he was using his snowblower...NOT building a snowman. Andy's such a sweetie :)
awwww, how incredibly sweet of him! I bet she (and you) loved it!
~sara
Nice work. Love the pictures below too... eat the bulb, Sophia.
Post a Comment