Friday, June 4, 2010

A month late...wow I should be fired!

I can't believe it's almost been a month since we got back from AZ and I still haven't posted pictures!  Why does the simple task of downloading pictures from my camera and then uploading them to this site always seem like such a daunting one!?  Anyway we had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa Herbst and they were so happy to have Sophie visiting!  We did a lot of swimming, playing, outings, and of course eating!  Sophia loved swimming in the big pool and playing on the big kids playground. 

When we got to grandma and grandpa's Sophia was greeted by quite the set up.  Here she is enjoying all the new toys to play with.
While in AZ we discovered that Sophia LOVES canned cranberries.  We had to hide them from her a couple of times because she wouldn't eat anything else once she saw them on the table.
We made a stop by the grocery store to pick up a few things and she loved her ride while there! 
Trying to climb up the tube slide
We also went to the desert museum.  Here's a picture with grandma and grandpa at the museum.
Look mom, I've got a turtle shell!
Sophia saying hi to the Javelina...wait, a Javelina?!  JAVELINA, JAVELINA!!  (that one's a little bit of an inside joke for my husband)
At the pool....
Gosh I love those cheeks!

Still lots more pictures from our trip.  Will post more soon!

No comments: