Making Christmas cookies with Aunt Emme
Mr. and Mrs. Claus and their 3 special reindeer
Feeding her new baby
Mommy, I love this bread!
We spent New Year's at Wisconsin Dells with most of the dinner club. Sophia had a blast at the waterparks and playing with her friends.
Playing ring-around-the-rosie with Lauren and Braeden
My friends are so fun!
Enjoying one of our first big snowfalls
Hugging her new dog from Grandma and Grandpa Herbst (or should I say dampa and dampa). It sings Who Let the Dogs Out. It's amazing how many singing animals we have in our house...but they are always a hit!
Making puppy chow with daddy
Andy taught Soph that she should read a magazine when she sits on the potty. I can't wait to show her this picture again when she's all grown up. Too cute!
January brought my birthday and a great surprise dinner with the dinner club and some family that came up for the weekend. I had a such a fun time! I also spend my birthday weekend playing with perhaps the best birthday present ever. My sneaky husband and mom got together and got me the camera I had been eyeing. I love, love, love it. Andy calls me "the paparazzi" now, but I'm ok with that :) Here are some pics from my new camera. I just woke up, why are you already snapping pictures mommy?
Sophie getting comfy in mommy's snuggie
They look so cute and innocent...I know, I know looks can be deceiving.
Mommy whose mouth is bigger?
Come on Tyler, let's show this party what cool looks like
The youngest dinner club member and absolute cutie, Mason
The dinner club kids cheering on the Packers in the Superbowl. As Sophie would say, "Go Pack Go!"



1 comment:
Sophie is funny! I love the potty pic. Too cute!!
Post a Comment