Finally went in to post an update today and getting errors...seriously? yeah seriously. Maybe it's a mean trick Blogger is playing on me since it's been so long since my last post. Sooooo here's a preview post with pics from my phone until I can get in and do a proper update of the last 4 months with my laptop.
What no kids? Who cares about those 2? I know, but at the beginning of our 4 month hiatus was Andy's birthday...and a much needed night out for mom and dad.
Sophia at her first carnival.
Seriously? Yes. This was not staged. Anyone think our cats have boundary issues? Maybe that should be my next poll.
Fun at the Fourth of July parade.
Pure focus and determination. After all dad's yelling "Get the candy!", "Come on Sophia there's more, there's more!", etc. the seriousness of this look is no surprise. 
Fun family trip to Galena, IL for an extended weekend over the 4th. Sophia of course made a new friend. I don't think she understood he was wearing bears gear sorry wisconsin friends but at least our Illinois friends will be happy.
Last but not least...I call this one checking around the corner to see if mom's put up the surrender flag yet.
Stay tuned for another update soon!














No comments:
Post a Comment