Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ready for Our Little One!

We have had a lot of activity this last month and are finally ready for the arrival of our little girl (as ready as we're going to be anyway)! We finished the nursery, attended birthing class, picked a pediatrician, installed our car seat and had it inspected, and washed the baby clothes that we'll need right away. Can you tell I was nervous I would go into labor early? Now we are just waiting patiently for our baby girl to join us. And for those of you wondering and since I am asked this almost daily...no we still haven't decided on a name yet :) We have narrowed it down to a handful of names and there is one name that is at the top of both of our lists, but we are waiting to see our baby girl before making a final decision.

Here are some pictures of the finished nursery....





Wait...hey that's not a baby! As you can see our cats have some discipline problems...they definitely are not going to like having to share the house or the attention!

At one of my showers the ladies each made a onsie for the baby. I had to pick my favorite and then guess who made each one. They were all so cute!


Not to be outdone by the ladies, Andy's friend Tim made his own onsie. We'll see if Andy let's his daughter out of the house in this one...it comes complete with a little tattoo and everything!


3 comments:

Ummy said...

yea for baby herbst!!!!

Mindy said...

Yay for a new post!!! The closet was beautiful to look at for months, but I was ready for new pictures :) Has your doctor said if you're starting to show signs of labor yet?

-RwB said...

That bikini little jumper thing... hilarious. :)