Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Say Cheese!!

We took Sophia for newborn pictures during her first week home and here are some of our favorites. She of course wasn't on a schedule yet, so I just guessed on the appointment time and hoped that she would be between feedings. I guessed wrong...and we learned that day that Sophie (like her mom) gets pretty cranky when she is hungry! She wasn't happy at all during our session and as you can see in one of the pictures we had to use Andy's pinky (yet again) to keep her calm as we could between snapping photos :)

Look at those chubby cheeks...

Sometimes she makes the funniest faces!

Our first official family portrait...

I love this collage, especially the feet picture...

Sophia's great-grandma Najibe made this blanket for her after she found out we were pregnant...

There's that magic pinky!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

These are just beautiful. She's a keeper :)