Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fun at the Zoo

We went to the zoo recently with The Steighner's.  It was such great weather and Sophia was much more aware and interested in the animals this time around.  Some pictures of our day...

Hangin' out on daddy's shoulders...

And now eating daddy's head :)

Sophie with her friend Lauren

Mommy and Sophia on her first train ride at the zoo

Watching the turtles with dad

Here are Sophia and Lauren on the carousel.  This was Sophia's first carousel ride.  I got pretty worried when it first started because it went a lot faster than I expected and I put Sophia on one of the horses that moves up and down too.  She was such a trooper and actually enjoyed it.  This, combined with past experience, reinforced two things for me: number one- that this is a child with no fear...she loves all things fast and high and number two- man am I in for lots worry ahead!  Our little daredevil is such a cutie!!


Back at home we are busy getting ready for the holidays.  Sophia has been helping me unpack our decorations :)




Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: