We also had a very exciting Saturday. Sophia took her first steps!! It was so exciting. She took 2 quick steps towards grandma and then tumbled over. She then repeated it a number of times on Saturday evening and Sunday. Of course every time I took the video camera out she would drop to the floor and start crawling! I did get a couple videos tonight though. She's only taking about a step or two each time, but it's the best I could get so far. I'm sure there will be more to come.
Apparently our other babies really missed their dad this weekend...
Some more photos from the past couple of weeks...
The weekend before Thanksgiving we went to the Christmas parade in Waukesha with some friends. It was a good time, although Sophia slept through three quarters of it.
On Tuesday Sophie brought home her first art work from daycare. Andy put it on the fridge for display. I must say when I walked in the room and saw the picture on the fridge it was another one of those "wow I'm a mom" moments. The timing for her first project home was perfect though as I just bought a bunch of picture frames from Ikea so that we can display her artwork in her playroom.
Some more photos from the past couple of weeks...
The weekend before Thanksgiving we went to the Christmas parade in Waukesha with some friends. It was a good time, although Sophia slept through three quarters of it.
I love this picture of Andy and Sophia...
Lauren is "holding" Sophia in this picture...how cute!
Getting ready for Christmas!
Sophia looked so cute in the pink Cubs outfit her Uncle Kevin got her...Andy wasn't so happy about this outfit though.
And last but not least...the kissing feet game. This is the "wonderful" game that my mom taught Sophia. They sit in Grandpa Jack's chair and she kisses Sophie's feet. Now whenever someone holds Sophia in this chair she throws her feet up for you to kiss them. Grandma also taught her to put her feet up for kisses when someone makes a kissing noise with their mouth...thanks grandma.
















1 comment:
Adorable pictures!! I'm so proud of Sophie and her first steps already! Wow--impressive!! Can I get a copy of the pic of the girls at the parade?
Post a Comment