Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's Fun to Be One

We took advantage of the unseasonably warm weather a few weeks ago and enjoyed some fun in the sun as an entire family.  Andy and I relaxed while Sophia kept tabs on Maya and Riley...
Whoa, get back here kitty...
Taking a break in the shade...
Sophia decided she needed a gatorade for the car trip to day care one day...
Soph definitely likes to make sure she stays hydrated!
Sophie had fun hanging out with Grandma Herbst who was in town for a quick visit last weekend.
While grandma was in town we went to the zoo and spotted some giraffes.
Riding the merry-go-round with grandma...
Playing outside for a couple minutes before heading to day care...
I have been wanting to paint an aceent wall in our living room for a while and finally got around to looking at paint samples.  I had some great help to pick out the final color selection!
Here's the final product...

Uh, is he seriously trying to get me to do this?  I'm 1 year old dad...1!
We have a busy week coming up this week.  I will be in Orlando for work Wednesday to Friday and then on Saturday we leave for a week in Arizona to visit grandma and grandpa Herbst.  We are very excited for vacation and I know there will be lots of pictures to post when we get back!  Since I'll be gone most of the week we did most of our packing yesterday.  Sophia helped out by trying on some of the clothes Andy was debating about taking.  Just kidding!  She does love when he wears this shirt though...because it has curious George on it (I know more monkeys!).  Andy decided to put the shirt on Sophia and send her into the other room where I was putting some things together for the trip.  I wish I had my camera with me at that moment because it was sooo funny to see her peek around the corner in this shirt.
While we were working around the house today Andy decided to bring out some of our old stuffed animals that were stored away.  Here is Sophia with Andy's favorite stuffed animal from when he was a baby...she's giving Saggy Diaper (yes that's the bear's name) a kiss...
Have a great week everyone!

No comments: